Basics of Web Programming
Free 14 Lesson Course starts September 08
How this class will work: – from the website.
- Students will log in to the web site and download a “cheat sheet” of HTML tags.
- Students will watch a video presentation of each component of the HTML Lesson. (Course can be self-paced, with students moving to next lesson after completing the previous)
- Students will use HTML tags and create/modify web pages using an online “sandbox”.
- Students will receive feedback from Instructor (Frazier) on web pages created and modified.
- Students can submit questions and issues and receive feedback from Instructor.
- Students’ completion of Lesson Steps will be tracked for certification.
The class will go live on Monday, September 08. A new lesson will be available each day after that for the next 3 weeks; students can catch up and review missed lessons on their own schedule.
Students will learn:
- Basic HTML Tags
- Understanding of fundamentals of Web Design and Internet Pages
Visit the website to sign up and get more information. This looks like a great basic class for students 9 and up to learn the beginnings of how to design a website.
Views – 361